Tubular Air to Air Heat Exchangers
Amerex supplies robust custom proprietary designed heat exchangers that handle dirty process gas streams in energy recovery systems primarily in the cement industry. Amerex offers a flange to flange heat exchanger or the entire heat recovery system to meet your needs.
The benefits provided by an Amerex heat exchanger/heat recovery system are:
- Reduced fuel consumption – increased fuel savings
- Reduced size of dust control equipment
- Robust simple system
Amerex heat exchangers feature a tubular configuration in counter flow, cross-flow and parallel flow designs. All Amerex heat exchangers are designed to allow:
- Maximum heat transfer with minimum surface area
- Expansion and contraction without material failure
- Minimum fouling though physical design configuration
- Maintainability through convenient access and inspection
After carefully analyzing and evaluating the process, physical, fluid, and chemical parameters associated with the process waste heat, the appropriate Amerex heat exchanger design can be efficiently engineered for each unique situation to successfully profit from generating heat recovery systems.
Amerex’s heat recovery systems save or recover profits for your business.